Location: Vancouver, Canada
ShareDesk is a Vancouver born startup that’s changing the way the world works. We empower companies to manage and optimize their office space through beautifully simple software and apps.
“So what do you need me for?” You might be asking.
The Customer Success Manager will operate as a key member of the sales team. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for providing product information and support, ensuring that our customers have a seamless and positive experience using both our digital marketplace and Optix, our SaaS. You will also be one of the few people on our team that is customer facing which will require you to serve as a brand ambassador for our community-driven company. Previous experience offering support for a SaaS company is considered a plus.
We’re looking for enthusiasts, people eager to be a part of a company that seeks to evolve the way people work. Candidates who can demonstrate passion, both for their individual contributions and for being an integrated part of our team, will win us over.
As ShareDesk’s Customer Success Manager you
- Lead the development and refinement of the customer success strategy
- Recommend and implement best-in-class support practices and processes
- Monitor and manage Zendesk and other support tools/platforms
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Answer customer questions through live chat, email, phone and video conferencing
- Identify, track, and report on trends and patterns in support related questions and feature requests
- Work with the content team to write and update our FAQ and on-boarding documents
- Support the sales team with qualification of leads
- Field incoming calls to the Optix support phone line
What we are looking for in a successful candidate
- 4+ years of successful customer support / success experience for a SaaS product, 2+ years experience with Enterprise clients
- Patience in delivering technical support to customers
- A people person who is confident communicating with our clients over the phone and video conferencing
- Experience support throughout the trial lifecycle
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Proactive problem-solver who stays calm under pressure
- Ability to execute short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term success
Benefits you can get excited about
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup. Taking care of our team on this journey is a priority. We offer:
- Competitive salary compensation
- Employee stock options
- Teammates that really care about what they do
- Personal and professional growth
- Health and fitness program
- A beautiful Gastown workspace with ocean and mountain views as well as flexible work options
Please apply to: https://sharedesk.workable.com/jobs/308955
Send us your resume, with a focus on what you can bring to the team, and relevant links to projects you’ve worked on.
Please only apply if you are have current, valid working status in Vancouver, BC, Canada