Share your workspace
Showcase your community
Welcome new members
Use ShareDesk to market your entire shared office or coworking space, or just a few spare desks. No matter the size of your workspace or the complexity of your pricing model, ShareDesk will help you create a beautiful web profile in just few clicks.
Coworking is more than desks and spaces; it's about people and community. Invite your members to join your ShareDesk web community to showcase your culture to potential guests. This helps potential guests connect based on industry relevance and culture fit.
Easily manage your booking requests. You can accept or decline a booking request simply by visiting your ShareDesk dashboard. If you are not sure about a request, you can learn more about each member through their profile page.
Accept your earnings directly from guests. No need to transfer money, withdraw balances, or wait for your check to arrive in the mail. Get paid on your existing terms and methods directly from your guests upon arrival.
Many people are using ShareDesk for the first time, so we strive to provide our users with the best possible experience and expect the same from our partner properties. Providing guests with a professional working environment is a requirement for all partners.
ShareDesk is ideal for anyone that has spare workspaces within their office. We have a range of properties being rented on ShareDesk today, including: coworking spaces, corporate offices, business centers, business lounges, startup incubators, and fabrication labs. We’ve also seen photographers and artists renting out their studios, and bands sharing their recording studio.
When a user books a workstation at your workspace, ShareDesk will collect 15% of the total booking price. You can collect the remaining 85% balance on your own custom terms (for example on the check-in date, or month by month, or on a daily basis).
ShareDesk takes a 15% fee on every successful booking.
Setting up your listing is easy! Simply click on the “List your space” button at the top of the page and enter the basic information required regarding your property and the workstations that you want to share. It is important to upload high quality pictures, and a detailed description to help people learn more about your space. Finally, add your pricing information and you’re all set!
Search for a workspace
Compare culture & relevance
Book your space
Wait for confirmation
Join your new community
Simply type the city name or address. You can easily sort the search results by Relevance, Price and Proximity, and filter them according to the type of space you need. Alternatively, if you need a custom solution, fill out the following form and we'll do the work for you!
Our platform allows you to learn more about a space than just its location, amenities, and pricing. Many spaces showcase their community, which helps you understand the culture of each space and helps you choose the space that suits you the best.
Once you've found the perfect workspace, select the type of desk and accomodation you prefer, pick the desired check-in and check-out dates, and review the price for the selected timeframe. If everything looks good, simply click on the "Book Now!" button and follow the instructions.
After completing the booking process, the host will review and confirm your request. If the request is accepted, you can print your confirmation for check-in. If your request is rejected, the reservation price will be automatically refunded.
Once the host has accepted your request, your workstation will be reserved for your use. Make sure you take note of the workspace's operating hours and coordinate a check-in time with your host. Simply walk in, show your receipt, and start working. Simple!
ShareDesk is completely FREE to use. You can signup, contact the hosts, and book a workspace with no additional fees. The only costs you will be charged are the booking costs to use a space.
When you book a space, we collect a Reservation Deposit, which equals the 15% of the total cost of the booking. You will have to pay the remaining balance (85% of the booking cost) directly to the host on custom terms (day by day, month by month etc).
We implement various recognized security measures to ensure data and payment security. We have been SSL certified and our platform is PCI compliant. Our data is hosted on MediaTemple, one of the most secure hosting services to ensure that your information is 100% safe.